Our Pre-cooked meals are made of lightly cooked meat, fruits, vegetables along with vitamins and minerals. All the ingredients are mixed together to make a delicious meal for your fur baby.
Our unique free-range chicken and wild-caught fish recipe is made specially by Paw Kitchen for more tail-wagging at mealtimes. Our chicken is antibiotic and hormone-free, while our sardine is wild-caught. They meet together in a perfect balance of organic fruit and vegetables that provide your dog with a nutritious meal every time.
The Chicken and Fish Meal is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids. In dogs, this benefit manifests as a lush, healthy coat with plenty of gloss and excellent skin quality. And it a delicious meal even for the fussy fur-babies.
This meal meets and supersedes AAFCO standards.
Energy Density per kg: 1813 kcal
Kcal from protein: 48.1 %
Kcal from carbohydrates: 8.3 %
Kcal from fat: 43.6 %
Ca:P ratio: 1.20 : 1
Chicken & Fish With Organic Vegetables
- Always wash hands before and after handling product.
- Store unused vacuum-sealed packages in the freezer.
- Thaw in the refridgerator the night before.
- Use thawed packages within 48 hours.
- Food is best served at room temperature.
- Any additional food left in the bowl has to be either refridgerated for future use or discarded after 20 minutes of consumption.